Our program supports...
Students take part in a four month program, broken into three stages.
Phase 1: Advanced Analytics & AI
- - Introduction to AI, machine learning and analytics
- - Deeper dive into machine learning algorithms
- - Hands on learning online modules and other resources
Phase 2: Azure & Cloud Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing fundamentals
- Azure and what it provides
- Virtual Machines and Serverless Computing
- Building and deploying a no-code website using Azure
- Utilising Azure IoT hub to implement simple IoT solution
Phase 3: Web Apps & APIs
The third and final bootcamp of the accelerator covers Web Apps and APIs.
Learn how to create your very own web application using Microsoft Azure and connect to other third-party services through external APIs.
We work closely with students and teachers across Australia to empower students to reach their full potential and accelerate their careers into the ICT industry. We do so by holding workshops, events and competitions that allow students to actively learn and get involved in industry-focused content designed to upskill and prepare them for a future in ICT.
If you are a teacher, you can connect with one of our student representatives by emailing us at email@example.com.
We expect employers to
- Provide a student group of 3 with an innovative collaborative project to work on over the 10-week period
- Involve students in company activities where possible, and help them gain insight on how your organisation operates
- Assign them a dedicated mentor
- Offer students opportunities for professional development
- Provide an opportunity for them to work in-house or remotely, with regular check-ins